Let Our Professional Technicians at Century Air Service Your Business
During the chilly winter months, your heating system provides comfort to both your employees and your customers. However, when running a business, there are a variety of tasks to handle and things to consider daily, which is why it is so easy to overlook your heating needs until there is a problem.
Century Air is the leading Commercial HVAC company in Las Vegas, NV, for your company’s heating needs. We install, service, and repair all commercial makes and models. If you need heating service, we are the company to call. Our skilled Las Vegas commercial heating technicians are qualified to solve just about any repair or installation that you throw at us.
Several benefits of hiring our commercial heating technicians in Las Vegas include:
- Our family owned and operated company has more than 25 years of HVAC industry experience
- Our expert technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured
- We take pride in our high-quality workmanship and customer service
- All our branded vehicles are fully stocked with the latest equipment and technology
Commercial Furnace Repair in Las Vegas
Don’t let your coworkers and employees get left in the cold! Is your company’s furnace acting up, blowing cold air, or making too much noise? Our experienced team of heating professionals in Las Vegas, NV is here to keep your company warm in this weather. We repair all makes and models, rooftop and indoor units, and we will never try to sell you a service you don’t need. Our Las Vegas commercial heating technicians are honest and hard working, and we’re always transparent and fair about the work we do.
The following are common signs that your commercial heating system needs repair services:
- The system keeps short cycling – If your heating system shuts off after starting up, this means it is short cycling, which occurs when there is an issue within your unit that is interrupting its ability to produce hot and warm air and causing it to prematurely shut down.
- Inconsistent and inefficient heating – If your customers or employees complain about discomfort, such as hot/cold office cubicles or high/low humidity levels, this might be caused by an air flow problem. This could mean a malfunction component that needs to be repaired.
- Loud noises – While a noisy heating system may not be bothersome in a factory setting, it can be a glaring issue in an office, hotel, or any other relatively quiet business and workplace. If you notice banging, popping, or humming noises, contact our commercial heating technicians immediately.
- High energy costs – While energy bills for a commercial space will always be higher than the average home, a sudden hike often means there is an HVAC issue. From the accumulation of debris and dust in the system to leaking ductwork, Century Air can inspect your commercial system, identify the problem, and make the necessary repairs.
Commercial Furnace Replacement
In your business, oftentimes you need to look at the bigger picture. Our commercial heating professionals in Las Vegas, NV do that as well. Sometimes a repair is not sufficient to fix your furnace. Sometimes a new furnace is the most cost-effective and energy-efficient way to go. Even though it may be a little more expense up front, it’s an investment in your company. With a new system, you will actually be spending less in energy and heating costs. We will always be honest with you about a possible furnace replacement. We value our time and your money––we don’t want to perform repairs or service on an appliance that is in need of replacement.
Here are several factors to consider before replacing your commercial heating system:
- Frequent malfunctions and repairs – One of the most obvious signs of replacing your commercial heating unit is repeated breakdowns and failures. If you continuously have to repair multiple issues, then it is time to replace your HVAC system entirely. Remember, the costs of constant repairs can quickly add up, which is why installing a new unit is a better investment.
- Your heating system’s lifespan – The average lifespan of a commercial HVAC system is between 15 to 20 years, depending on how well the unit has been maintained. If your furnace has reached the end of its lifespan, you may want to replace your unit, rather than make any repairs.
- Energy efficient systems – Climate control technology keeps improving year after year. Having an energy efficient heating system can save you plenty of money during the coldest months for years to come. In addition, energy efficient units are more eco-friendly!
- Take advantage of promotions – Before you replace your current commercial HVAC system, try to find any specials, rebates, promotions, or even potential tax credits to save money immediately!
If your company does need a furnace replacement, we know that your attention needs to be on your business, so let our commercial heater replacement technicians in Las Vegas help you with the furnace information and details. Contact us today at (702) 996-8314 to schedule an appointment with our skilled technicians.
“They go above and beyond to provide the best service and installation.”- Sofia L.
“Just called Century Air based on their Excellent Google reviews and their A+ rating with BBB. The tech that came out was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable.”- Dwayne C.
“You can tell they take pride in their work. Everything was left near and tidy when they finished.”- Steve T.